Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer


Summer means (at least for me)....

Firefly hunting

The Lake

Swimming

Water Skiing (in which I learn I am getting too old for this....so sore!)

Curt's Water Days

C1 at Football practice

Vacation (oil-free!)

Language Camp

Curt's hair, white-blond

Daylight begins and ends when it should (early and late)

less laundry

This summer, I count down the days down with a heavier heart than usual. See, this fall, my stepson is entering high school. And, my baby starts Kindergarten. The beginning of the end.

Here's to an endless summer...


6 comments:

Ange said...

Beautiful boy. SNIFF!!

I think I'm with ya on hoping this summer goes on and on.
Both kids in all day school this fall. The house is going to be quiet for a real long stretch of the day. Something I've been needing to get back to work, mind you, but even still, I love those life noises.
I hope you're having a wonderful summer.

雅慧雅慧 said...

卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!............................................................

雅俊芬凱陳許 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

李威昌 said...

不錯喔~你的部落格很優~..................................................................

云依恩HFH謝鄭JTR安 said...

人生的苦惱,不在擁有太少,而在奢望太多。..................................................

婷珊 said...

有夢最美啦~~加油!元氣滿點!............................................................