Friday, March 13, 2009

Half Full?

This is a crappy way to come back after almost a month absence. I realize this.

Cowboy and I have been a little busy begging, threatening, and punishing an almost-14-year-old to do his homework, lessons, projects. One of which will consume my mind until it's done this weekend, although he won't give it a second thought. And I will end up doing most, if not all, of the work. I can't let him fail when I can help him; it's my mother coming out in me.

I've also been busy doing extra loads of laundry since Curt is still crapping in his pants. He is doing pretty well on the weekends, but shitty (haha) during the week.

I'm tired of cooking. I'm tired of laundry. I'm thankful to have my job.

Jess says much of what I want to say, if I could write this well.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: