Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Whatever, Martha!

I love Martha Stewart, yet, I love the bashing of Martha Stewart. Does that make me bi-polar?

"Whatever, Martha!" premieres on the Fine Living Channel Sept. 16. Now, many people could probably spoof Martha successfully, but who better than her own daughter?

Alexis Stewart comes across as one royal bitch. I like her.

Read more about the show here. I'll be there with popcorn right after I pry the remote from Cowboy's dead fingers.

P.S. Thanks for all your nice (well, mostly) comments on my earlier post. You are right. Let sleeping dogs lie and let her hang herself. It's so much more fun to watch that way.

P.P.S. Yes, yet another P.S.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

PS's are are the crack cocaine of over thinkers.

(did that make any sense?)

Nice catch--looks like like an interesting concept for a show.

Neurotic Grad Student said...

I totally agree with you on my bipolar reaction to Martha Stewart. In the height of her legal problems, I was a staunch defender. Now that she's all back to normal, I'm angry that her reputation didn't take more of a hit. I just can't be happy!!