1. Curt not only has pink eye, but when I took him to the clinic, it seems he has an ear infection as well. Oh yeah, and a weird rash.
2. I had to take the day off work.
3. The truck pooped. (This should really be #1.) It is most likely the motor. That's a $5-10,000 repair. Oh, shit.
4. The school called. C1 forgot his homework on Friday; he will be subjected to something that I can't remember. Basically, he has to do his homework in study hall and give it to that teacher. What sucks is, he did it, I checked it, but he forgot it.
5. Ange has quit, temporarily, I hope, her blog. Please come back soon, Ange, we need you.
1. We are all basically healthy, for the most part.
2. We have an opportunity to buy into an existing business that may turn things around.
3. C1 has somehow fit right in at school and seems to be very happy. He started at his football Jamboree Saturday and did well. Likewise, his grades are good so far. Curt has started speaking in sentences. Wow.
4. I had to take the day off work.
ETA: Yeah! She's back!