Sunday, July 20, 2008

Now What?

I was worried about him coming.

Now, I'm worried about him staying.

He seems adament, but still, I worry.

We have get the processes in place to enroll him in school...this week. The first requires Cowboy to call his mom to agree to a temporary custody order. He doesn't look forward to this. So sorry, has to be done to enroll him in school, which happens the FIRST WEEK in August. So early.

He is steadfast for now. I hope he remains that way as we scurry around to get all this done.

Whew.

PS I know this may be boring, but it is my life, my blog. Sorry.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I would hardly call it boring. Real life. It's the biggest trip of all. I hope it all goes well for you! Keep posting.

Coyote Bebop said...

Real life is inspiring, Captain Cheerleader.

"We spend the last years of our lives writing about the first years of our lives" -- Ernest Hemingway