Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Scenes from Camp Redneck

We had an extended time at the lake this weekend, due to Semi taking a couple of days off work. It was lovely.


The Lake folks have started to become like family. Cowboy was never really happy here; we are river rats. Well, we've found our family away from home. Just go with me on this one.

Curt loves, loves, loves the water. I mean, he loves the bathtub, OK? The lake suits him.

This might be Cowboy and his buddy
"turning up" the golf cart so that it runs really, really fast. Boys love their toys.


Below are folks who are our friends but who will not be identifed here as I do not have their permission. Suffice it to say, they are good people and lots of fun. I will say that I have wonderful photos of kids hula-hooping and hugging their parents, but I cannot post them here. I will only post photos of my own child. (ETA: I freaked out and deleted the photo of friends.)


Does my camper decoration seem a little phallic? You be the judge.



2 comments:

Coyote Bebop said...

Speeding golf carts rock!

Ange (formerly Writer Mom) said...

Looks like a lot of fun.
I'm missing the water time. My kids would stay soggy all summer if we lived on a lake or near a pool.

As for posting friends, I've found over time that more and more folks are more concerned when I DON'T post them, which is nice. Maybe over time.