Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Photos

We, all three, went to the Lake this weekend. The whole weekend -- Friday night until Sunday afternoon. Whew. It wears me out. Correction. Curt wears me out. I will try to take photos next weekend of the Memorial Day debauchery. Nana is keeping Curt. Should be fun. For now, enjoy my bad photography of Sunday evening.
American Gothic, John Deere style. (Relax, the blade is not engaged.)
Iris is the Tennessee state flower. I love them anyway. This is my first Japanese Iris of the year.
Sweet William. This and the Japanese Iris are starters from Nana's garden. And what a garden it is.

The backyard at near dusk. Curt was asleep 30 minutes after this -- at 8:00 p.m. He had a large weekend. I hope you did, too.

2 comments:

Coyote Bebop said...

Looks VERY nice.

Brenda said...

The backyard is beautiful and inviting.