Monday, May 5, 2008

Freebird

I feel free as a bird. The event is over. It was a grand success. A large weight has been lifted from my shoulders. More on this later...

My boy learned to blow bubbles today. Good for his oral motor skills and good for Mom and Dad as he will sit for a LONG TIME and blow, as opposed to running around like a mad man -- and us chasing him.

He is speaking in two-word sentences. He is progressing quickly. I love him.

My azaleas are in bloom. All is right with the world. At least for now.

I am back. Thanks to those who wanted me to be.




3 comments:

Brenda said...

Glad you're back!

Coyote Bebop said...

Ditto.

Ange (formerly Writer Mom) said...

I'm sorta back, too. Sorry I wasn't here earlier, but LOVED seeing these pictures, and I'm glad you're getting a chance to catch your breath (and chase some bubbles).