Friday, April 25, 2008

Silence

The house is quiet. Cowboy is at the lake. Curt was asleep by 7:30. When we see Dr. Brown on Fridays, he misses his nap. Sometimes this happens.

This is what I say I need. Alone time. So, why am I not happy? The television hums softly to HGTV instead of blaring ESPN. Perhaps the alone time I need is a shopping venue, a restaurant/bar with friends, etc. It doesn't seem like a break when you can't leave the living room, I suppose.

Work is kicking my ass, Tae Bo style. I have to work in the morning for an hour or so. I need a break so badly.

I am overwhelmed. Maybe I should increase the dosage of Wellbutrin as recommended. At least I had time enough tonight to "do" my roots.

*sigh*

4 comments:

ChristaD said...

It's so exhausting being the mother of young children. My favorite fantasy when mine were that age was of spending an entire day drifting aimlessly on a king-sized raft at Lake Glendale. Hang in there!

Suzanne said...

Okay enough Silence! It's been a week now.

Coyote Bebop said...

Drifting Lake sounds good.

Maybe just close your eyes, and drift around that lake in yer mind for a while.

Brenda said...

I second Biz's comment...come back, Jeanna. We miss you!