Saturday, April 12, 2008

Docs, China Cabinets, and Former Families

The china cabinet is now in its new home. I must admit, I love it.

I'm OK. My Doc prescribed Wellbutrin. It takes 4-5 weeks to reach its full potential. I'm looking forward to that. I'm to go back to the Doc in a month to see how it's working for me. I like her. When I began to cry in her office, she said, "When I was getting a divorce last year, I thought I was going to kill someone. I think Wellbutrin will work well for you." She never actually said she had partaken, but it was implied.

She's my age, 42, with a new husband 10 years younger and a one-month-old baby (along with her two older girls). God bless her.

My stepson is coming to visit for Spring Break tomorrow. Cowboy's former BIL is bringing him. I've never met him, but the BIL is staying until Tuesday. (I've already declared I cannot cook for the masses during work. Will cook tomorow night.) My stepson is staying through the week. Cowboy says I will like Joey, they have two things in common -- hunting and neither of them get along very well with the ex. This ought to be interesting. Stay tuned...

Curt, thankfully, is not a true football fan yet, but enjoyed the spring games. Not as much as Daddy, of course.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

The china cabinet is beautiful, Jeanna, and I love the wall color!

Coyote Bebop said...

I like good docs...and china cabinets.

Beautiful.