Friday, March 21, 2008

It's All Good for Now

It indeed was a Good Friday. Curt's old babysitter kept him for the day while I worked outside, transferring monkey grass to make a border which reached around half the house. I sprayed the wicked weeds, despite the wicked wind (who knows what I killed accidentally). ,

I've always loved to garden and landscape. Since Curt, I do not have the time to do so. Getting my hands in the dirt is therapeutic for me. Hopefully, as Curt gets older, I can resume this more proactively.

I then tackled Curt's closet. After sending bags of clothes, toys and paraphernalia to the consignment shop, I still have two bags of clothes for my SIL and two more for the shop come fall. Whew.

Tomorrow it's off to Nana and Pop's for a visit. She has a television and computer (sans monitor) to give Curt. Perhaps I might then be able to use my laptop during his waking hours. What a geeky toddler.

My mother is a wonderful woman. That being said, I hope she and I both survive the visit.

P.S. No, the photo has nothing to do with this entry, but I liked it and I decided to post it. So there. Such a solicitous mommy.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

From one solicitous mom to another, the picture is adorable!