Monday, February 4, 2008

Hep

Ok, it's supposed to be h-e-l-p, but I like the way Curt pronouces it (as in "Hep me, hep me, I've been hyp-motized!" Some child of the 80s please hep a chick out and tell me where that's from!)

Bizzy (or anybody), I would hyperlink to your name, but I DON'T KNOW HOW! Also, I tried to set up free stats, but I don't know if I did that right, either. Techo-savvy, she is not.

I've been posting a butt-load, I know. It's a better alternative to tomorrow's news than chain-smoking. Chain-posting! That's what it is!

Any prayers, well-wishes, or good vibes (depending on your groove) for tomorrow's follow-up visit are appreciated. You don't have to send them, just have them in your head, OK?

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I've got 'em all in my head...prayers, good wishes, AND vibes!

Jeanna said...

Brenda, I do believe you're my new best friend (other than Bizzy, of course). Thank you and congrats on your new publication! I wish I could write like you. You are great.